Purchasing & Shipping for Gustavo
- Where can Gustavo Wine be purchased? We are a Small Family Owned & Operated Winery and produce 2300-3000 cases a year. Therefore, currently we are direct to consumer, and would love for you to purchase wines from our website, gustavowine.com or if you’d prefer to order over the phone, please call the Winery Office at 707-666-2222 to place your order. They may also purchase wines in our Oxbow Tasting Room or Winery & Production Facility in Napa, CA.
- Do we ship Internationally? Unfortunately, we do not. However, if you were to purchase our wines, we do know of an International Shipping company that may assist you with such requests.
- Do we ship to Canada? Yes. Please call and place your purchase via phone.
- Which transportation companies are used? UPS, GSO & FedEx,
- Does this package require a signature? Yes, you must be 21 years of age to sign for this package.
- Once purchased, when should I receive my tracking number? Please allow 1-3 business days to process your order. Once processed, they will email a tracking number to you.
- When will I receive my wine? Standard shipping is our ground shipping service. With domestic US couriers, these services are delivered in 3-5 business days - based on which state you are shipping to. A business day for shipping is Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. A business day does not include weekends and national holidays.
- May we ship to a business? Yes.
- May we ship to a P.O. Box? Unfortunately, no.
- May we ship to a FedEx or UPS location? Yes. Please make them have made sure arrangements prior to receiving.
- If shipping to a FedEx or UPS location, will someone of legal age (21+yrs) need to pick up? Yes. They legally bound us to label your package (i.e. contains alcohol).
- Should I pay for expedited shipping? If you need your wines for a specific date, it may be best to do so, but not always necessary. If you'd like an estimated date of arrival, please email/text/call: firstname.lastname@example.org, 707-257-6796, 707-666-2222 or Laura Brambila 707-815-9155. ***Please note: we may delay Shipping because of extreme weather. Your designated carrier may place a weather hold on your shipment until it's safe to ship your delicious wines! Please know: they committed to making sure your precious cargo arrives to you ready for consumption, so call/text/email for weather updates! Once your wine has shipped, an email will be sent to you, which includes the tracking information and delivery date. Please note: If you are unavailable to receive your wine on the selected date, you may request either an address change, date change, or make special arrangements with your designated carrier. (i.e. UPS, FedEx, GSO, etc).
- How can I get FREE Shipping? FREE Shipping is limited to purchases over $600 which are shipped via Standard Ground Shipping in the contiguous USA. FREE Shipping does NOT apply to Alaska or Hawaii or any other country or territory outside the contiguous United States. Although our shopping cart allows orders from Alaska and Hawaii to be processed with apparent free shipping, these are exceptions that we must handle manually. If you place an order to be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii in our shopping cart, we will contact you with a separate quote for shipping. If you do not wish to pay the shipping cost, we will cancel your order before it is processed. If you live anywhere else outside the contiguous USA, please contact us for a shipping quote we will be more than happy to assist at you with your order. Please note: that multiple orders cannot be combined to meet the over $600 minimum for free shipping. Additionally, if you need to add an item to an existing order and all or a portion of the order has already shipped, free shipping will not apply for the new item/order unless it is over $600. Contact us for more details.
- Having Cart Trouble? Currently, we are updating our operating system, which will NOT COMPROMISE YOUR SECURITY!!! Please know: We have invested monies in our system to keep YOUR PROTECTION ONE OF OUR TOP PRIORITIES. Please note: We are performing regular maintenance which MAY CAUSE A GLITCH WHEN ADDING WINES TO YOUR CART WITH YOUR MOUSE/CURSOR...please add quantities in box and HIT ENTER ON KEYBOARD! Or We Would LOVE to Assist you over the phone, email, text, whichever works best for you!
Email: email@example.com, Oxbow Tasting Room: 707-257-6796, Winery Office: 707-666-2222.